Re: [Tigers] Stupid Tiger - Ford question

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stupid Tiger - Ford question
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
Steve- Hope you continute to feel better thn you where a few momths back. ALSO,
Im always glad to see your responses with the TU site answer to questions.
Although Ive read for hours you always locate a page or list etc Ive missed. I
appreciate your responses even when Im well aware of the correct answer. Stay
in good health, your friend in the midwest. TonytheTiger
PSS- ditto that to Theo, who always provides excellent responses.