Re: [Tigers] Over Heating in traffic

To: "'sunbeam john'" <sunbeamjohn@msn.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Over Heating in traffic
From: "Hall Motors" <hallmotors@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:03:03 -0500
To determine the actual temperature, and thus whether the guage or
stabililer is a problem, you can use a handheld temperature guage and test
the temp at the thermostat and radiator.  These work with an infrared beam
and you just aim them at whatever (even yourself).  They cost less than $50
at Sears and really come in handy working on old cars.

Brad Hall
B382000609