Re: [Tigers] Register your Shelby and your dislike for the man!

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Register your Shelby and your dislike for the man!
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:24:24 -0400
Nope, Jeff...sold the car back in '94.  I still love all Shelbys and Cobras and
heartily wish all this mess and litigation would just go away.  This kind of
crap just ruins it for me.

I've got to make an editorial comment here, though.  I've owned two Shelbys,
the aforementioned '65 and '67 G.T. 350, four Tigers, three Alpines and a
smattering of other interesting rolling stock.  Bar none, the one I've always
come back to is the Tiger.  I plan on keeping my Mk1A until I croak off, which
hopefully won't be for a good long while.  Another plus is that my wife seems
to enjoy it as much as I do, although it may be that she gets joy out of it
just knowing that I get so much enjoyment out of it.  Either way, the Tiger is
a great car and we are all very, very lucky people to be part of such an active
and interested group.  I'd hate to think that all the crap that's going on
between SAAC and Team Shelby would ever infiltrate the Tiger community.
Frankly, I don't care who had what to do with the car in the early days; the
cars are great because of the quality and the "fun factor" that they provide.
I plan to keep on enjoying my Tiger no matter what.

Keep on Tigerin',
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE