[Tigers] HVLP sprayers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] HVLP sprayers
From: dhhall@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:46:36 +0000
Does anyone have any thoughts about the various setups to do HVLP spraying?  I
have a 60 gallon air compressor, with a plumbed garage, but am concerned about
the risk of water in the line.  I live in North Carolina, (and yes it is the
humidity) but feel it might be better to get the compressor set up designed for
the dry, high volume, low pressure air the HVLP needs.  I would mainly like to
do trim, gas tanks, frame items, etc.  I've looked at Fuji systems, and know
there are other systems available.  I like the portability and flexibility, and
there doesn't seem to be a huge difference in price.  Anyone have any
experience or thoughts?  David