Re: [Tigers] Clutch choice

To: tigers@autox.team.net, spmdr@juno.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch choice
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
> One thing to keep an eye on when changing a Tiger clutch is
> the
> compressibility of the disc.
>
> If the disc has too much "wave" in the Marcel, it
> tends to not release
> well.
>
> ...you run out of travel in the hydraulic system.
>
> Compare your old disc to the new one for compressibility.
>
>   DW

   Ok, I will openly admit that Im a natural blonde and therfore prone to
moments of not knowing where Im at, or even worse, where I should be, like the
Drs. office or wondering what the "wave in the Marcel"is. SO, maybe someone
would/could explain what the Marcel is- Im thinking I understand about the
ammount of travel available for a stock syestem on a Tiger. Thanks ahead of
time. regards, TonytheTiger