Re: [Tigers] machine it or replace it?

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] machine it or replace it?
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 17:59:47 +0100
is there an accepted rpm limit for cast flywheels or would a steel one
be recommended for 6000rpm?

sadly Summit only ship to the US and in fact i've already ordered
$1000 worth of parts from them this morning to have a colleague bring
over for me next week - but a flywheel is pushing it - its kind of
anti-social to ask someone to carry that over for you :)