[Tigers] Get Smart Movie Idea

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Get Smart Movie Idea
From: Jeff Eakin <jeff.eakin@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:40:29 -0600
Here's an idea maybe some other clubs could do for grins. The Colorado
Association of Tiger Owners (C.A.T.O.) is having a little mini Tiger (no
Alpines please)!!! car show/promotion in conjunction with one of the big
Denver theatres for opening night of the new Get Smart movie. The theatre is
roping off an area by the front door for 7 of our cars and giving us 2 free
tix per car plus all the popcorn we can eat for the opening night evening
show. The theatre manager thought it was a great idea and was immediately
receptive to the idea. We made up a 9 ft. long banner with a Tiger logo and
our club logo to hang nearby saying:

SUNBEAM TIGERS
The Car Maxwell Smart Drives in the Movie Get Smart
Provided by C.A.T.O.
Colorado Association of
Tiger Owners

A press release was sent to the local TV stations just in case it's a slow
news night and they just happen to be reviewing the movie anyhow and need a
short news clip. So far 2 of the stations have called me back to ask
questions and express an interest in coming. It opens Friday, June 20th.
Jeff Eakin - Pres. C.A.T.O.