[Tigers] Sunbeam Fastener Kits

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>, Alpines
Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam Fastener Kits
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:37:16 -0700
Folks, I just received my order of stainless steel fasteners from MMS &
Accessories. I am really happy with the product! I called and talked to
Nancy Martin and she helped me determine what fasteners I needed. If you
need any fastener anywhere on the car, give them a call. They can break
out just about anything you need without having to get extras you don't
need. And the price was really reasonable especially when compared to
other suppliers.  I am a happy camper...

Their web site is         http://www.mmsacc-stainless.com
phone is 1-800-441-9451

mayf