[Tigers] Dad's Day

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Dad's Day
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 03:33:39 -0700 (PDT)
Still up from cooling enough to look for parts at the shop and I definitely
want to seek completion of repairs and to learn just how much is broken as
opposed to just bent. George your bumper brackets are getting closer to the
shop door according to my son. I will try to remember to call soon.

The real purpose of this email was to send HDD greetings to all of the group
who are Daddy's or Grand Daddy's, like my self. Seems there is something to
spend money on pretty rapidly. For those who are young enough that their Dad is
still with us. Well you are both VERY lucky and I envy ALL who have that group.
Its getting daylight, my eyes are sticking closed. Hope I didnt make to many
mistakes. CHEERS to our LIST. May you all see many more Daddy's Day's. warmly,
TonytheTiger