Re: [Tigers] engine ancillaries

To: Carmods@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] engine ancillaries
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:26:48 EDT
Then why does alu. produce more HP with the same radiator system...duh, (We
have several heat dissipating coating that when applied to iron heads also
allow you to run higher compression with iron heads) because you can run higher
compression ratios with pump gas because of more efficient heat transfer.
Nothing magic about alum!

So are you getting 381 HP from your 260? I doubt it! To be exact, with the
configuration of this engine we can run pump gas and extract 50 +HP per each
one
point of compression.

If you watch drag boats, tractor pulls and drag racing you can see some of my
builders motors, some producing 1300Hp per cylinder. Check his references,
Gurney, Foyt, Shelby, Dan Olson and several dozen more. I'll put our technical
info at Caps Bright Hot Coatings and 60 years of experience in developing Ford
high performance up against faulty reasoning anytime.

Want to play? Get your pink slip out?

Don't mean this to sound rude, it's not meant to be any different from the
tone set in your e-mail.

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL
Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.