[Tigers] BMW gas (not gasoline)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] BMW gas (not gasoline)
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:03:39 -0500
I'm with you.  If the French can do it, we can do it easily. Use coal and
nuclear to make electricity for electric cars to work in the city.
Eventually they will get good enough to go long distances. Meanwhile, drill
for our own oil. -- Bill --

I don't understand why the neclear option doesn't surface more often in the
energy dialog. Technology has come a long long way since the last Nuc plant
design and I don't hear a bunch of issues about the existing plants.

I'm also excited by the potential of Algea based bio-deisel fuel. That seems
extremely promising.

- Stephen Waybright