Re: [Tigers] Nano cars / Gas Mileage

To: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Nano cars / Gas Mileage
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:33:12 -0700
Hey, I have a 1966 Sunbeam Tiger and when I'm cruising at a slow 90 MPH
in 5th with the A/C on I get around 17 miles to the gallon. Plus, I get
about 11-13 miles per gallon in city driving when I don't lift the front
end off the ground. Is that good?

Steve Sage

Teepen, Jere wrote:
> My 1992 Dodge Colt (may it rest in peace...) got approximately 47 mpg on the
> freeway at 70 mph, with what may have been the last 4 speed manual
> transmission installed in a passenger car!
>
> Jere

Database version: 5.10070e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/