Re: [Tigers] Fairmont Pulley (Steering arms)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fairmont Pulley (Steering arms)
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:30:20 -0700
I would add that one doesn't necessarily have to machine the arms.  The
issues is that there is a slight displacement on the bolt holes on the
spindle and those on the arm.  A small amount of time with a round file
takes care of the matter.  I can't remember which way the displacement was.
But, if the spacing is too long file the front hole. If it is too short file
the back hole.  What that will do is make the arms ever so slightly forward,
which while minor, is still a move in the right direction.
 Tom
Checked by AVG.
11:52 AM