[Tigers] (no subject)

To: <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:22:31 -0500
List,

Well, just saw the movie Get Smart. If you set aside all reality and
understand that it's (and always was) a spoof on all kinds of spy,
espionage, intelligence-type movies.

then you might enjoy the movie. I enjoyed it.  And Ann Hathaway isn't that
hard to look at either. But that's just my opinion.

The Tiger scene is a bit short, but I think he had the old SU fuel pump
problem.  The shots of the Ghia, and Opel were a bit longer, but all were
too short.  It would be nice if this raises the value of our Tigers, but I'm
afraid the exposure was too short to have much effect.

Jerry Christopherson