Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Tiger cameo

To: Andy Walker <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Get Smart Tiger cameo
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 23:42:55 -0400
Get Smart may well be one of the reasons our cars get no respect.  It
would have been different if James Bond had driven a Tiger.  The Tiger
was (mistakenly) used as the "spoof" of a sports car in the *spoof* of
the James Bond genre that was Get Smart.

But I always liked Get Smart better than James Bond anyway, so I'm cool
with that ;-)

Regards,

Chris