[Tigers] Get Smart Tiger cameo - James Bond's Heroics

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Get Smart Tiger cameo - James Bond's Heroics
From: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 18:53:04 -0700 (PDT)
"He did drive a Sunbeam (an Alpine) heroically. (Does he do anything NOT
 heroic?)"

  I recall in "Goldfinger"  James beats up Pussy Galore which on  face value is
not heroic.    Although he may have been provoked.  In the book he converts her
from a lesbian to straight (don't remember if that is in the movie) and
depending on your values, may be heroic or not.

  As a mere child when the movie came out, I couldn't understand why a women
was named after a cat.  Now I know better.

                                                      Jeff