Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam brochures and stuff

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam brochures and stuff
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:02:11 +0100
Michael,

good idea.

I have put a few pages up from the Sunbeam salesman's confidential
guide.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v221/kbd23c/Alpine%20salemans%20guide/

I will add some more when I get chance.

If anyone has a central location to add these, I will send them direct
for uploading.

I also have the guides for series 2 and 3.

A very rare Rootes guide for establishing your 'new' Rootes Dealership

Some service schedule and time booking manuals

regards

Jeff

In message <d86d088a0806231556g83657ecgc43c7b130de86c70@mail.gmail.com>,
michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com> writes