Re: [Tigers] Not Tiger related but Jensen Related

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>, Dan Eiland <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Not Tiger related but Jensen Related
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:13:03 -0700 (PDT)
Dan- ask Tom Hall. I needed a reversing unit as Dale A. over lookeed changing
the speedo drive out of the T5 when he built my AMC cpnversion unit and if
connected the speedo would turn the wrong direction. I saved the site in my
favorites BUT on my laptop which is now broken(charging problem- can be fixed)
the site had all kinds of items to correct speedo problems- 90 degree, 90
degree that reversed- etc etc.I may have the email saved in my sunbeam folder
and will look but Tom would be the person to ask. regards, TtT
PS- looking at the color of the gear insode the T-5 tells the direction of
rotation(Dale A. knows the colorvs. rotation) and you might want to check that
out as well.