Re: [Tigers] Copper fuel line

To: Brent Edinger <banana111@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Copper fuel line
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:23:11 -0700
Brent,

While copper can be work hardened, steel is even more easily work
hardened.  Then the material at the bend location is sufficiently
hardened, it will break.

Best solution is to keep all lines supported, and free from bending.
The tank-line-body-fuel pump run should be supported by rigid clamps to
the chassis.  The fuel pump to engine line should be a flexible s.s. hose.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com