[Tigers] SUUNNNDAY!! British Car Day In Brookline

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] SUUNNNDAY!! British Car Day In Brookline
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:41:33 -0400
Just a reminder for you guys.  British Car Day at the Larz Anderson Auto
Museum in Brookline is tomorrow.  All owners of British cars, club
members or not, are welcome. The weather forecast seems to be getting a
little better each time I hear it, though some showers are still
possible.  We spent good money on our tops, so what the heck, right?

Officially it starts at 10:00 but the field is usually well populated by
then, so coming earlier wouldn't be a bad idea.

Hope to see you there!

Stu Brennan

TE/AE Regional rep