Re: [Tigers] LAT 50 Power-Lok limited slip unit

To: "'Tigers'" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Duke Samouce"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT 50 Power-Lok limited slip unit
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:20:32 -0700
Looks like the auction has been pulled.

Steve
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Duke Samouce<mailto:wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
  To: 'Tigers'<mailto:tigers@autox.team.net>
  Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 1:42 PM
  Subject: [Tigers] LAT 50 Power-Lok limited slip unit

  Hello all,

  I just wanted to pass on that I have a Dana 44 LAT 50 Power-Lok limited
slip
  unit for sale on ebay and the auction closes in the morning.

  This is a 19 spline unit with a floater for the Tiger's two piece shaft.
  Also included is a 4.10 ring and pinion set with the pinion having a coarse
  spline.

  The carrier alone is over $400 new if you can find a 19 spline unit for a
  two piece shaft.  Bearings are also included.

  This would be a great combination for a high powered Tiger with a 5 speed
  transmission conversion.

  Here is a link to the auction -
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=
S<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=

  TRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220251316764&rd=1

  Thanks for looking,
  Duke