[Tigers] Larz Anderson Auto Museum Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Larz Anderson Auto Museum Question
From: Rob Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 22:37:13 -0400
Stu,
Perhaps a naive question. On the Alpine in pic # DSCF0031_hf.jpg I
notice the soft top has a little lip or 'spoiler' at the back edge. Is
that typical of Alpine soft tops versus Tiger tops. Certainly my Tiger
soft top does not have the lip.

On another note, thanks everyone for the chair input. I ended up
buying a set of Corbeau racing seats and recently installed them.
Great lateral and back support and certainly makes driving more
enjoyable. But I agree the silhouette is not as pretty as with stock
seats.

As for posting videos, have that on my list to do.
Rob in CT