Re: [Tigers] 5 liter Ford racing motor

To: "'Russ and Tammy C.'" <rtscolgan@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 5 liter Ford racing motor
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:55:30 -0400
Russ
        The 260 clutch arm is part # C3AZ-7515-A.

I believe that arm was upgraded in 65 for the 6 bolt 289 but not curtain of
that.  This part is available at Mustangs Unlimited, California mustang and
the like.   The catalogs also indicate another change at 2/15/68.

You might want to call one of them to confirm the length of the arm unless
someone on the list can measure one for you.

There is also the possibility that the clutch arm from the 6 cyl was used
for the 289 but I do not have enough information on hand to say for sure.

Hope this helps you some.

Ron Fraser