Re: [Tigers] Hold or sell?

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hold or sell?
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:44:38 -0500
Eheeemm... ( throat clearing sound) I personally don't sell things very often.
I have a few collectible cars and didn't get into them for the investment, but
for the fun of collecting, racing, showing, tinkering etc. I cant imagine ever
selling the Tiger, but I admit that I'm guilty of the image associated with
owning or driving a rare and valuable car. I would prefer that my Tigers value
went up as much as possible, simply for the grandure. Where I come from, if
you see a Shelby Cobra or a GT500 driving down the street, it gets a
tremendous amount of respect, and its value on the market has a lot to do with
that. There are a lot of extremely rare cars that never get a second look
because they don't have any market value.

IMO ....Rarity does not always equate to desirability. Its kinda like the
issetta discussions...Isettas are very rare in my part of the country, but
from what I can tell, most people wouldn't have one for free...( yet I have
3)

Why would anyone sell their Tiger???