Re: [Tigers] Is this really an Alpine ?

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Is this really an Alpine ?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:38:44 -0400
Steve
        Yes that is the Chrysler car with the Alpine name tag; I also
believe there was a GT model.   You should be able to do a search and pull
up it's history; I know I found a web site once about them.

Tiger Tom had one with a rotary engine; not sure where that car is any more.
It was involved in an accident, repaired and sold, I believe.

I looked at one in the Rochester NY area many years ago; a lot of surface
rust and it could not be started.  Seems to me that car was listed as an
earlier Alpine, which is why I went to see it and I informed the owner that
it was a later Chrysler Alpine.

Ron Fraser