Re: [Tigers] 101 Cars

To: cmccann@lwpb.com, sralsten@ca.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 101 Cars
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:46:54 EDT
I agree with the comments on the show. I saw the first episode and  forgot to
watch this week. I guess that says a lot about how impressed I was.
It seems that the show is only going to be allowed to actually  drive any car
that isn't too valuable.  In the first show they talked about  the Ply.
Firebird (with the wing). I expected a lap around a track in a hemi at  150
mph.
Even if the host wasn't allowed to drive at least he would be in the  passenger
seat.  Anyway I think he got a ride in a  Roadrunner or  something.  If you
can't at least get an owner to let you ride in the car  don't put the car on
the
show.  Hey, Tim Studdard was able to get to drive  $500,000 Cobras for his
Classic Motorsports article.
I might try to watch for the Tiger episode to come on, but I  won't lose any
sleep if I miss it.  It's a pretty disappointing  show to me.
Mark

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.