Re: [Tigers] Windshield Frame

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Windshield Frame
From: Larry Allbritton <larryall@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jim
  I removed my frame a few years ago to paint it and install a new windshield.
During that process I must have had that frame in every position including
upside down.  Those nuts float a little in a capture fixture that keeps them in
place.  I had no problem putting it back together other than getting the
windshield in.

  Good luck