Re: [Tigers] Engine ID Update: 260 HP Version of the 260?

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine ID Update: 260 HP Version of the 260?
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:24:16 -0700 (PDT)
hello,
     the 260 cu  260 hp engine was as supplied with the 1963 Cobra, the first
run of them..it had a holly 650 4bbl carb and some go fast internals from
shelby. I have seen many of these engines and they are very streetable..The
260hp Cobra did 0 to 100 in 10.8 seconds..0 to 60 in 4.4..no side exhausts,
just duals out the back.
Howard

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.