Re: [Tigers] Vin tag numbers

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Vin tag numbers
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:58:52 -0700 (PDT)
I have a question that I think I know the correct response to but since LIST
email I receive is more interesting than jokes and offers of the money I have
waiting in the Uk or Africa, I will add to the discussion of the Vin tag.

I know and understand the vin numbers and the paint code BUT are the other two
sets of numbers the orginal engine number, the tranny or rear end number or
something Rootes used at the factory? Any knowledge would on the numbers would
be educational for myself and others who have no idea. TTT