Re: [Tigers] Alger ?? Tiger ??? Part 1 of 2

To: "Tigers@autox.team.net" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alger ?? Tiger ??? Part 1 of 2
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:57:38 -0500
In all due respect to Dale, he had a bad experience with the nature of the
transaction with the owner and has tried to...well...discredit the car. Norm
once chimed in to clarify that it's definitely a Tiger.

CM

"If you are referring to the "tiger" built by Dale A it is actually listed on
his website as "the worlds most modified Alpine".

I know of one tiger that the owner plans on getting over 100K when complete.
I believe he will get it without too much trouble"