Re: [Tigers] F4B or Cast 4BL Man

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] F4B or Cast 4BL Man
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 20:06:42 -0400
Mike, when I did my 1990 5.0, with 2.25" exhaust, headers and 600 cfm
double pumper Holley, I called Edelbrock and asked what manifold would
work with my Tiger, and that I did not want to rev over 6K.  I also told
them I had a F4B manifold.

To my surprise, the Edelbrock tech guy said the F4B is still a very good
manifold, as was as good as what was available then, 1998, even though
he could have steered me to another manifold, and made the sale.

BTW, while it's nice to cut weight off of the car, the front of a Tiger
is not front heavy.

I measured the weight at each 4 wheels, with and without me and Joe
Parlanti in the car.

The Tiger happens to be very balanced.

Larry