[Tigers] Question on MkII

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Question on MkII
From: "Baker, Kent" <kentb@qualcomm.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 23:20:50 -0700
Does anyone have any information on the MarkII currently at Heritage Classics
in Los Angeles?  http://www.heritageclassics.com/sunbeam/67tigerblk/Page.html

Although the VIN matches a MkII, and the entry in the Book of Norman is
consistent with the car having moved from Florida to LA in the early 90s,
there are a bunch of inconsistencies with the car. (I should mention BON also
lists a "q" next to the information received in '92.)  Hooded headlight rings,
missing emblems, no back up lights, missing wheel well chrome, etc. just raise
a few questions. I imagine folks on this thread might know the car.

Kent

name of winmail.dat]