Re: [Tigers] Fun video

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fun video
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:58:53 -0700
Sandy & Tigers,

Wow, were they lucky not to have been really hurt badly.  At least they
had some fields, and trees, keeping them not too far from the road.

It's a LOOOONG way down if this were in the mountainous portions of the
Italian or Swiss Alps.

On the other hand, the spectators seem to pick the dangerous places to
observe.

When I was young and foolish, we had "races" over the mountainous roads
between Hollywood and Mulholland in our new MG-TD's.  I went off the
outside of a turn into dirt, and luckily stopped just before the edge.
Then another car lost it and stopped just before my rear bumper, or I
wouldn't be here to day.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com