[Tigers] Brake Lights intermitant

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Brake Lights intermitant
From: Joey Hiykel <v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:23:24 -0500
its been a while since Ive replied or posted.

But i took the tiger out for a nice cruise the other day and someone stopped
me and said the brake lights dont work. Well i went home and checked them out.
now i cant check them my self mving, but i checked them stopped. And then come
on sometimes, sometimes they flicker. most of the time they dont come on at
all. Now i did this both with engine idleing and revved up a little for the
generator to throw some charge.

Now is there a switch inline with the brake line or is there a switch on the
back of the brake pedal? I only had a couple minutes to look at it, but it
looked like there is some sort of inline switch in the brake lines right down
by the generator.

anyone have this problem before??

thanks.

Joey