[Tigers] Just received Bob Mannel's Book

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Just received Bob Mannel's Book
From: "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:49:21 -0400
What a great book.  I highly recommend it.  I am happy to learn that my 260
heads have the larger 289 valves.  I believe all of the Tiger 260's should
being that they are all 1964 engines.

Question -

Does anyone have experience installing a C3OZ-6250-C (289 HiPo Mechanical)
or C9OZ-6250-C (289 HiPo Hydraulic) cam in their 260?

I have the F4B manifold and for barrel, seems that one of these cams would
work great with my engine and get me into the 200 HP range.

I do need to check what cam is currently in the engine first though.

Any input would be great.

Duke
B382002037