Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 340

To: "owain.lloyd@gmail.com" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 340
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:08:43 -0500
M. Cullen McCann, Assoc. AIA
Project Manager

T Direct 405 470 4912

Owain,

I assumed it was in response to the search for a LAT hood, but the subject
line was totally different....plus I don't see a carbon fiber Lat Hood on
Dale's website...if there are CF LAT hoods available, somebody please tell me
how much they cost...I have an original Tiger Technology Lat hood, never
installed for my car someday, ( not for sale) but would be curious to know
what a Carbon Hood costs in comparison...

Cullen
1452 LROFE

the thread has been lost,
repros of what?