Re: [Tigers] Monterey Auctions

To: CoolVT@aol.com, SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monterey Auctions
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:24:39 -0700 (PDT)
The tiger did not sell. It was still available the next day. Read the
description, 289, full sized Ford rear, etc. I didn't have a lot of time to
poke around, a few pics are up, not much better then what is on the Russo and
Steele site.
This is the link to the FLog with the picture link. I think the
Tiger pics are in the Monterey Historics Section. Might be a bit out of order.
The Bid ended up at 67.5k with a 75k Reserve.
http://gtsparkplugs.com/blog/2008/08/13/pebble-beach-monterey-historics-and-t
he-italiano-concorso/
Sandy