Re: [Tigers] A Tiger at last

To: tigers@autox.team.net, sralsten@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A Tiger at last
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:24:26 -0700 (PDT)
Stve- Im curious about the Mk1A waist rolls on the doors- I thought those came
on only 1a model cars. Perhaps since it is an lro car or a late Mk1 it came
from the factory w/ the waist rolls. Since you want to stay stock and orginal,
I thought I would point that out. Does anyone have information as to when waist
rolls where added. I dont remember ever seeing a Mk1 with them - not that that
means that the factory didnt install them on some Mk1 cars. I would think you
to be very lucky indeed to have foubnd a car as nice as this one appers with
the vin number making it even more special. CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to
being addicted to the Sunbeam family.
TonytheTiger