Re: [Tigers] Lead

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lead
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:01:30 -0400
When I was younger and unleaded gas appeared on the market (at a higher price)
My grandfather told me he remembered when lead was first added to fuel. "They
raised the price to add the lead. Now they've raised the price again because it
supposedly has to be removed"

Steve

I had read an article about Leaded gasoline a few
years back by a scientist said that the removal of lead in gasoline has not
made any differences in the levels in nature or some such statement. Not
sure
how true it was, but was interesting. What about Freon 12 and the R134A
replacement, seems that didn't go to well either. Well at least we are
trying...
Sandy