Re: [Tigers] New Jensen Interceptor

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Rob Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New Jensen Interceptor
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
Wow.. maybe this will help drive up the value of my Interceptor. Even with only
50 being built... that's a pretty good percentage of the surviving cars to use
as donors, and they are incredibly under-valued in the first place.

... and I just told my wife (committed to actually) I was ready to sell it,
since it's toy #5 behind the Tiger, my Spec Miata, my street Miata and the WRX
(no particular order). Since our twins were born in 2002, I just don't have
time to enjoy all the cars, and the Jensen is the least used. :(

- Stephen