Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion

To: "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <PhastPhill@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and lack of discussion
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 06:35:09 -0500
I'm with Duke...if you want talk about the NRA and all that other buisiness,
do it somewhere else.  And for those of you who seem to take pleasure in
causing dissonance in the group, then DEFINITELY do it somewhere else.  I,
too, am getting tired of deleting all this stuff.  This is the "Tiger
forum," not the "I'm gonna see how much crap I can stir up" forum.  We're
here to discuss Tigers, so lets stay on the subject.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
B8006857LRX