Re: [Tigers] radiator hose sucking shut

To: "Rollright@aol.com" <Rollright@aol.com>, "tigers@Autox.Team.Net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] radiator hose sucking shut
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:01:12 -0400
Jim:

I do not have the particulars, but I purchased a "universal fit" flexible
radiator hose in the same diameter and length as the lower Tiger hose and
purloined the spring from there.  It slid into the formed Tiger hose with no
problem.  I do not know if I was having a problem with the hose collapsing, I
installed it because it is a good idea to have one in there.

Good luck,

Jere