Re: [Tigers] End of an era

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] End of an era
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:57:14 -0700
Thank you, Andy.  I didn't know.
A few years back, I was at the Coronado Vintage Races in San
Diego--can't remember if I still had my Tiger (mandatory Tiger
content--grin). I was closely examining an Alta racer and when I looked
up, the other guy standing by the car and having a conversation with
it's owner was--Phil Hill.
I decided that, though he was a public figure, rather than pester him,
I'd just let him enjoy being a car guy, so I finished looking at the
Alta and wandered off to check on the Ferrari down the way.
I'd forgotten that until I saw your post.  That was a pretty good day,
so thanks for reminding me of it.
Best Regards
David Sosna