Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger promor reply- FYI

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger promor reply- FYI
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
I was wondering who won the Subway Tiger so I requested a list of winners from
the rules page and below is the response. I think it would kEWL if someone on
the LIST wont the car- I know, everyone should own a Tiger, I shouldn't be
greedy but I just hope they really give it away- not that I don't trust big
business, government agencies or my X wife.

"W - Get Smart. Eat Fresh. Win Big. Winner List Request,b
Thank you for your email.  We will respond to your request 8-10 weeks after
the conclusion of the promotion.  A copy of the Win List will be sent to the
email address that this request was sent from.  We will only respond to
requests received within 3 months after the conclusion of the promotion.

Sincerely,
Prize Fulfillment Services