[Tigers] engine numbers on valve c0vers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] engine numbers on valve c0vers
From: "Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:06:30 -0400
Hi Listers,  I haven't paid that much attention to the latest conversation
about valve covers because my car has cast TIGER covers,  but I just dug out a
chrome cover that came with my car in a box of spare/old parts,,,I don't think
it went with my car though,  is the number under the SO# space supossed to
reflect the last four numbers in the car's number???  It was a rs cover and
the SO# was 2632,  my car number is 1173....I have put the cover on the garage
wall as decoration,  Clyde,  382001173