[Tigers] One wire alt

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] One wire alt
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 23:21:35 -0700 (PDT)
I recently posted a question concering one wire alternators. Theo sent a reply
as did someone else. I have the email Theo sent but I cant remember whom the
other reply was from and I also cant find it ANYWHER in my yahoo account.
Including folders, sent, deleted etc. Would that member plaes resend his
version of wiring the one wire so the idiot light goes out properly. I am sure
Theos idea will work but I want as much info as possible. Thanks, Tony