Re: [Tigers] Ebay Tiger/badge

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay Tiger/badge
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:43:42 -0700
 Sorry I can't comment about the badge. But, the owner has the car listed as
the 108th one built, but that is the JAL. The Rootes number is 142nd built.
Finally..., I see a car within 41 numbers to mine with the same rivets. Not
that I'm trying to get that subject going again - even if it is Tiger
related. But..., all the talk always seems to be about special, small hole
rivets (as if they were the only ones ever used) and here is another Tiger
with what appears to be a factory installed rivets like mine. I based
"factory installed" on the layers of paint around the VIN plate indicating
it probably was never removed.

  Good thing this car is in N.Y.  It is just the "lost puppy" kind of item
(if cheap enough) I feel I could rescue. Stupid me!
Tom

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
6:00 AM