[Tigers] Enginestorage stand

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Enginestorage stand
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:30:19 EDT
Gentlemen (and Ladies?)

I have a spare Tiger 260 that I bought from a fellow in MA 30 years  ago and
I never put it on a stand.

I'm cleaning and straightening now and want  to obtain an " ENGINE STORAGE
STAND."

That's kind of a low-rider stand that bolts to the motor mount points on  the
block. I found one by Accel and one other but I'd like a nice one with
casters or wheels. Allows you to clean up and all.

Anybody had good luck with a wheeled storage stand?

Thanks in advance for all help

Best regards,

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A 382002083