Re: [Tigers] Classic Car Insurance for my Sunbeam...

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Classic Car Insurance for my Sunbeam...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:22:43 -0700
Paul,

You must check the use limitations on these policies to assure you are
covered for your usage.

Many have yearly mileage limits.
Some have restrictions on usage, such as only to and from car shows, or
car maintenance.

My son's Alpine was hit, and the insurance company would not authorize
the cost of multiple bent body layers, as US cars do not have these
complexities.  He was totaled, and had to replace the body with another
as the costs were way over the replacement.

Read the fine print. The LARGE print giveth, and the small print taketh
away.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman