Re: [Tigers] Intake manifolds and rear water cross over?

To: rab65tiger@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Intake manifolds and rear water cross over?
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 19:53:47 -0300
I don't know, but I can tell you that my Tiger cooling efforts have been
rewarded. Today I attended a fund-raiser for ALS, and on the way home I
followed a well-tuned AH3000
up the freeway at highly illegal speeds.  My oil pressure (previously a big
issue as it would drop alarmingly) never fell below 50 psi, and the
temperature gauge never registered higher that 170F. clearly my 180F
thermostat has stuck open. I have a new 195F on the way which should get the
temp up closer to where everyone says these SBF engines like to run.

Sure is nice to have a"cool" Tiger..

Thanks to everyone who offered advice, answered questions, and were
genuinely interested in my Tiger cooling problem.

Dave